Friday, July 31, 2009

Bella's 2nd Birthday

Our little baby is 2 years old! We can't believe it has been two years since we meet her for the first time. Our whole family has been blessed by her in our lives!
We had a wonderful family birthday party and Bella went straight for her cake.


My wonderful mother and sister made Bella's cake. I didn't think I would have the time or patients (in my condition) to attempt the cake and am so thankful they took over. After 5 hours, this is their masterpiece. Thank you Nini & Emmy!!!! I love you!








Our present to Bella this year was a kitchen and thankfully she loved it!




Her Nonna and PopPop gave her a precious table that she already has had many tea parties on!




Nonna and PopPop came in town for Bella's birthday and we went to the Dallas World Aquarium.



I have been feeling guilty about how much time Bella has been having to spend inside due to me refusing to be outside in the heat.... so I have been trying to come up with fun new things to do. here is Bella finger painting......


which quickly turned into body painting!


Pregnancy Update: In pregnancy news, I am OFFICIALLY ready to get this baby out of my body! I seem to be part of the small percentage of pregnant women who get morning sickness at the end of their pregnancy..... yeah me! But thankfully it is not quit as bad as the first few months but it is still not fun. It is not official, but I think the doctor will be inducing me on Aug. 27... if he doesn't come sooner. I am super excited and can't wait to meet Luca!!!

No comments: