Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thankful for our many blessings!

Marc and I have SO much to be thankful for this year! We have been blessed with a beautiful little girl and have an amazing, loving family.... who could ask for anything more.
This year we celebrated Thanksgiving out in the country at Bill & Angela's. It was so much fun and the cold weather was a perfect excuse to dress Bella up! :)






Random picture... I just love ruffle bottoms!

Bella LOVES taking baths and kicking out as much water as she possibly can onto the kitchen counter and floor!!! She is quickly becoming more than I can handle in her little blue sink tub, so we have moved onto "The Ducky." I was hesitant at first because Bella is a lot like her Mommy and doesn't like change, but she fell in love with Ducky!!!






2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Great pics! Love the last one- birds' eye view!

Ummmm, please tell me that gorgeous girl with the killer lashes isn't your little sister who was like 5 when I met you?!?!

Michelle said...

I love the one of her gazing at the mirror! So adorable!