Friday, February 22, 2008

7 months and growing...


Isabella was officially 7 months on the 18th! She is growing like a weed and according to our scale, weights about 18.8 lbs. She is such a firecracker and will be crawling any day now.... as soon as she can get her arms and legs to work together. I keep putting off baby proofing the house.... I don't think out of laziness but because I am in denial that my baby is growing up so fast! I really hate it and wish everyday that someone will invent a pill that would keep her little forever. I know... I'm horrible... but it's the truth!!! I can't help it!



Bella's monthly "Pooh" picture has recently turned into a wrestling/gnawing match.... where Bella always wins! Of course.








No, I didn't let her fall off the chair.... but she defiantly tests her limits.



Last weekend we had a family birthday party for my brother Brandon (26) and cousin Ali Grace (4). The party had a Cinderella/princess theme...... Brandon had little input as to the theme but was happy to be Prince Charming, minus a costume.





Ali Grace happily shared her title as 'princess' with all the other girls..... therefore, Isabella rightfully took her place on the throne! :)







Then in her Daddy's lap for a quick break...




.... just about nap time....




After all the fun and a quick bottle with Aunt Mimi.....

... Princess Bella needed to get her beauty sleep!

Just some other fun pictures!









No comments: