Friday, March 7, 2008

On the move!

The last two weeks have been huge for Isabella... she has started to crawl, pull up and say "Dadda" and "Momma"!!! I am still in a little shocked at how it all seem to happen at once, but Bella is loving her new found freedom. Her main motivation for crawling was to get closer to the dogs. They are still confused as to how they are supposed to act when Bella is near... since most of the time I am trying to keep them at a distance (at least from licking her last meal off her face.) I am sure the boys will get used to her grabbing their tails and pulling at their jowls, but for now Apollo is scared and runs away and Zeus sticks around until he gets annoyed... which isn't long.







Some other fun pics....

B helping with the laundry...
... showing off her new hair accessories, which later were destroyed by my parents dog!


This is Bella's inquisitive look.... I love the pursed lips!



No comments: