Friday, May 23, 2008

10 months and growing...

Well, Isabella has officially hit double digits.... 10 months! She is just the happiest little angel we have ever met and we are so thankful to have her! She is getting so big and learning so much. I would guess that she will take her first steps some time in the next few weeks. I hope so because Marc and I don't want to miss it and have made the family members keeping Bella while we are on vacation promise they will not tell us if she starts to walk while we are gone. They are just going to let us think we saw the first step... even if it is not! :)
Bella loves books... but mostly turning the pages!

This is a few minutes before a much needed nap.... she's zoning out!

Currently, my favorite facial expression.
I LOVE her SO much! What a face!

Testing out Auntie Em's new luggage
There's my favorite face again

Underwater pic from swim class.
Mother's Day!



No comments: