Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Miss Em's birthday weekend!

We had a huge birthday celebration this past weekend! Our family has a lot of May birthdays but Emily, my little sister, had an especially special birthday.... her 18th!!! I can't believe she is an 'adult' now AND leaving for college soon. I am so excited for her and all the changes in her life but am going to be SUPER sad to move her off to college. Anyways.... Friday was her birthday and Mom and I had been working for weeks on surprise signs to post on her drive to school. Then the family members who could make it were waiting with balloons and breakfast in the school parking lot. Emily was so surprised and loved all the attention!




Fam waiting in the parking lot...




Later that night my mom, Aunt Judy, cousin Dave, Brandon, adopted sis Talor, Emily and her beau, Brian and I went to an amusement park with thrill rides (bungee, sky coasters, etc).

Dave and Talor

I just went to watch and be apart of the fun (due to my fear of heights)... but was tricked into going on the sky coaster.

Not fun!!!


Dave and Brandon

Dave and Brandon hurling head first towards the ground!


Em and Brian

To finish the birthday weekend, we celebrated all the family birthdays in May.
Ali Grace swimming.

Luke testing out his new mask and flippers.

The Castaldo Clan w/ shades!

The girls... Emily, Mom, Bella and me.

No comments: