Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"SHOOOOOS!"

Let the clothes war begin!!!
I was a baby resale shop yesterday looking for a heavy jacket for Bella to take to West Virginia tomorrow.... and I came upon these precious pink boots! Even though money is VERY tight right now, I couldn't pass up a presh pair of $7 boots. I brought them home and it was over, Bella wants them on her feet at all times. I took them off her to put her in the tub last night..... screaming & crying fit. Then after the bath I made the mistake of not hiding the shoes and Bella wanted me to put them on with her Pj's... over her footies. They wouldn't fit which lead to more screaming & crying. When she woke up this morning the first words out of her mouth was "SHOOOOS!" Although I can't blame her.... they are wonderful!

No comments: