Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love October!

I love October! The weather starts getting colder, you get to go pick out pumpkins and go on hayrides.... it's just fun!
Yesterday we took Bella to go pick out a pumpkin and unlike last year....



... there was no crying or pouting! :)

She had lot of fun looking at all the pumpkins but mainly enjoyed playing on the church playground nearby.





Mom asked Bella to kiss the horse, afterwards Marc said they were going to have to have a little talk about kissing! :)





When we got home, we got to work carving our pumpkins. Bella helped dig out the pumpkin guts and also thought she might have a little taste.











2 comments:

Michelle said...

Two things, one I think that pumkin could have never been carved properly without sweet Bella's hands for cleaning....
Two. I love your shirt!

Miss Mommy said...

Tammy- awesome job mommying! I would love to be your daughter!